Anna Grant and Zoey Dwyer comprise Butler McIntyre & Butler’s strong and experienced Family and Relationship Law team. The team strives to provide timely and practical advice to achieve the best outcome for their clients and their families. Our Family and Relationship Law team is able to provide clients with sound and practical advice on all matters affecting clients contemplating separation, including:
- Children’s matters such as care arrangements, who they live with and how much time they spend with the other parent or significant others (including grandparents), applications to relocate, recovery applications including Hague Conventions, parentage testing, surrogacy and adoption;
- Property matters – the distribution of property between married, de facto and same sex couples, advice in respect of the effect of separation on company assets, trusts and ownership arrangements involving a third party;
- Financial agreements in respect of both de facto relationships and marriage and also following separation;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Child Support;
- Matters in the Child Welfare Jurisdiction;
- Restraint and Family Violence Orders;
- Victims of Crime Compensation.
Family and Relationship Law is a diverse area encompassing corporate law, taxation, property law, contract law and relies heavily on mediation and negotiation, as well as Court processes and advocacy. Anna has a background in commercial and property law. Our team is readily able to apply their knowledge and skills from these other areas to their family and relationship law practice. In addition, Anna and Zoey are all proficient in mediation and negotiation.
All members of our team will competently advocate for the best outcome for their client, whether it be to achieve an outcome through mediation, consent negotiations or through the Court process.
In addition to keeping themselves up to date on changes in the law, Anna and Zoey also keep themselves up to date on the services available within the community to assist families during this emotionally charged time.
The Family Law team is extremely approachable and ready to support you and your family.