Tim completed a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Laws with Honours in Law in 2016, before completing the Tasmanian Legal Practice Couse in 2017.
Tim joined Butler McIntyre & Butler in August 2017 shortly after being admitted to the Supreme Court of Tasmania.
Tim primarily practices in our commercial team assisting clients with matters including:
- sale of businesses and real property
- reviewing and drafting leases and other contracts
- mortgage and security preparation
- wills, and estate planning
- He also assists our litigation team on various matters.
In his spare time Tim enjoys playing cricket, golf and other sports, as well as bushwalking and travelling.