In December 2003 Robyn graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor of Laws and was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Tasmania and the High Court of Australia in 2004. Since admission, Robyn has commenced practice as an employed Barrister and Solicitor in Private Practice and joined Butler, McIntyre & Butler in 2007.
Robyn can assist you with:
- commercial law;
- probate and estate administration;
- powers of attorney and guardianship;
- planning and environmental law;
- conveyancing and business sales and purchases;
- commercial and domestic leasing;
- mortgage borrowing and investing;
- local government law;
- general property law;
- intellectual property, and
- company law.
Robyn works for a wide variety of clients ranging from individual clients, charitable organisations, disability services to large commercial bodies and financial institutions.
Robyn has worked as a volunteer and Committee Member at the Hobart Community Legal Service since August 2004 and has acted as the elected President of the Management Committee of the Hobart Community Legal Service on and off since 2004.